Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some of my embaressing moments:

Well believe it or not i've got lots of them and i think i'll share a few.
1-It was just one of my friends birthday (backthen a 15 year old girl).
And i wanted to get her something special.So i decided i'd get her perfume but i wasn't sure of what she'd like.So i got her seven essences put them in a box as days of the weeks. so she'd wear one each day.i even wrote a poem about each essence.She was really flying when she oppened the gift. One thing went wrong...mmm...well apparantly five of them were not perfumes..they were aftershaves. ok ok ok i know i looked stupid
2-Another time i walked into a netcafe and met a girl i hardly know. well i said hi then grabed a chair on the other side and logged on. After a while surfing,we started chatting online.She went through that subject that i didn't wanna talk about.So i wanted to change the subject so bad that for the first time in my life i started mocking people i don't know. I just mentioned how stupid and uncivilized were the guys on my left(which they were by the way).So she asked which one i was talking about.And i innocently said both of them.Then she said "The one sitting is my brother the one talking to him is my fiance." Dont i have such a big mouth?
3-There was that friend of mine from college.We were sitting there once talking about horror movies and stuff. I don't know what brought us to the subject.But we ended up talking about dinasors. He was telling me that SOMEONE told him they were not real. That they were only in fairy tales. I said"Who is the stupid idiot who told you so?"
So he answered "my father".And i should stop talking and start listening first(Although they say i am a good listener).

Well that's all for today though i have lots more.But later.

4 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger change destiny said...

لأ أخينا التاني كان منظره أوحش...هيه هيه

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i`m sorry to hear that about my uncle!!!!!!
but nevermind sometimes things that we think are wrong....by days we become sure that these things r right.............

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger change destiny said...

anonymous : Now that i know who you are. Sorry i have a big mouth .

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

مساء الخير…أنزلت إدراج جديد وإنشاء الله يعجبكم أنت وكل الأصدقاء المدونين ….

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->