Friday, October 28, 2005

Different angles.

"A woman without her man is nothing," the teacher wrote this on the board and asked us students to punctuate it correctly .
All of the males in the class wrote:"A woman, without her man, is nothing."
All the females in the class wrote:"A woman: without her, man is nothing."
Punctuation is everything.
This story really happened to me in highschool, The funny thing is that i've just found that story published online. I wonder if the publisher was in my class that day.
Who knows maybe he/she was in the same class that my teacher attended back in his highschool days ;) ??

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts change destiny. I was looking for wine cellar rack related information and found your site. I have a wine cellar rack site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi change destiny, very unique blog you have! I was looking for wine clubs related information and came across you rsite. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a wine clubs site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->