Friday, November 04, 2005

Answers .

Been tagged. So , here we go ...

Name:Nada
Birthday:19/11/1987
Birthplace:Oman
Current Location:Home sweet home Alexandria, Egypt
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Dark
Height:170 Cms
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right Handed
Your Heritage:Do you really have enough time ?
The Shoes You Wore Today:Cream Nike snickers
Your Weakness:My Friends
Your Fears:Death
Your Perfect Pizza:Prawn pizza from pizza hut . It’s like no other .
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pass… hopefully..
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Arabic : ma 3alena English : oic
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh my God . I am late . I am late . I am late .They are gonna kill me
Your Best Physical Feature:Well… Tough one . They are all ... just kidding . I’m not that ugly . my eyes I guess
Your Bedtime:Wait a minute! Nobody ever told me there should be one ….
Your Most Missed Memory:Nah . I have more than one .
Pepsi or Coke:The diet one.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Yukky. I hate them both .
Single or Group Dates:Neither.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Did you just say ice.. I’d go for anything with ice …
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla but if it’s ice cream then anything. Didn’t I tell you about my ice addiction .
Cappuccino or Coffee:Ah .. another one of my addictions
Do you Smoke:Nah I’m usually the one kicking smokers out of the room . No offence if you do .
Do you Swear:Rarely
Do you Sing:Yeah when nobody can hear . No need for more sound pollution in the world .
Do you Shower Daily:Yeah and the hot water doesn’t work these days . It was raining today and I was freezing .
Have you Been in Love:Hey , does anyone really still believe in that fairy tale? I sure don’t .
Do you want to go to College:I'm already there . No thanks . You wouldn’t happen to know a way out ?would you ?
Do you want to get Married:Not in this lifetime .
Do you believe in yourself:Yeah .. but I’d like to think not to the extent of being conceited .
Do you get Motion Sickness:Rarely .
Do you think you are Attractive:Who knows?
Are you a Health Freak:Nope
Do you get along with your Parents:

..mmm.. My sister is in Argentina
My dad is in Oman .
My mum is never home .
As long as we are that apart , we do. But when we first come nearer …nah.
Do you like Thunderstorms:I’m indifferent to them .
Do you play an Instrument:I’d like to play electric guitar though I don’t .
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I never did .
In the past month have you Smoked:I never did .
In the past month have you been on Drugs:I never was .
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope .
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yep .
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope .
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yep.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope .
In the past month have you been Dumped:Noooooo!!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Never did .
Ever been Drunk:Nah .
Ever been called a Tease:Only when I want to . hehe . I could be mean at times .
Ever been Beaten up:Hell no .
Ever Shoplifted:Nah .
How do you want to Die:Praying .
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An icecream :P
What country would you most like to Visit:The one and only “Greece”

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Dark ones
Favourite Hair Color:Dark black.
Short or Long Hair:Whatever fits the face
Height:The taller the better .
Weight:Slim is good .
Best Clothing Style:Sportish and funky ( But not that funky) I do appreciate ties in formal parties though .
Number of Drugs I have taken:Zero .
Number of CDs I own:Count the number of seeds in a watermelon and then I’ll count them. Deal?
Number of Piercings:Zero .
Number of Tattoos:temporary , one , scorpion .
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Regret is a waste of time .

7 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said...

(Your Perfect Pizza:Prawn pizza from pizza hut . It’s like no other .)
-little caesar is better...LOL

(Have you Been in Love:Hey , does anyone really still believe in that fairy tale? I sure don’t .)
-even fairy tales has some roots in real life.

(In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yep)
-you are lucky ,I amplanning to do so since very long time but can't find any japanese restaurants in Alex ,did you like it?

(What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An icecream :P)
-LOL...you are so 3asal!

(Number of Tattoos:temporary , one , scorpion .)
-wow ,never saw a female putting a scorpion tattoo!

Thanks for the lovely and funny blog.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger change destiny said...

* Pizza hut isn't really great in Egypt . But try it outside . The best i tried was in "m7atet elraml" Caeser is nice too .
* legends maybe but fairy tales ...
* Try the one in city stars Cairo . It's good .
* What's your favourite flavour?
* Well the part where the tattoo question was asked was in the section " what'd you like in a boy".
But i used to have a small temporary scorpion tattoo .. so i guess there are three options 1-I have wierd taste . 2- I'm not really a female . 3-You haven't seen me or Nano or Maii or Dody or(Emy lee) before. If you're gonna let me choose then i think it's a mix of the 3 options .
That's all for now. Please consider answering the tag yourself if you've time . I'd like to see your answers.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

these were nice answers,, and you dont have a twisted weired taste ... and you are cool ;)
since you talked much about ice cream .... i'll go and have some ice-blended rawsberry mocha ... yum yum... catchya later

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger change destiny said...

Thanks for the compliments . Nice icecream taste by the way . I had a double whipped coffee caramel icecream earlier when i was in the cinema . But you tempted me . I might go check the fridge . :)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said...

I had prawns pizza last night from pizza hut ,I always had the sea food one there but decided to make a little change this time ,it was very good ,thanks for the recommendation.

I will do the tagging soon.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This kind of tag is much better than the seven's one.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger change destiny said...

tarek: if you like it , how come you are still waiting . Come on , I'll be waiting for your answers . ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->