Thursday, December 08, 2005

What were we saying?

Stream of consciousness is the ability of tracking down a thought , an idea or a simple sentence . It doesn't matter if the thought is mentioned out loud by yourself or another person or in a daydream while one is talking to oneself . This ability varies from one person to another . Have you ever heard yourself after a long conversation say what the heck brought us to this point ? Well , that's what I'm talking about .Some people only say or think about one thing at a time . Others however , could think about hundreds of stuff in the same moment . Some can even talk about more than one subject at the same time . As long as this subjects are parallel . O.k. I'll explain . Try to move your left hand vertically up and down . Try to move your right hand horizontally left to right . Now try to perform the previous two actions together . I AM SERIOUS DO IT . You'd be amazed to know that some can do this like a piece of pie .
It's much easier to understand the sequence in which other people's mind work than finding out how yours do . The fact that you know more about yourself than anyone makes your judgment of your actions and thoughts limited . See , you are the only one awared of all the stuff going through your life , not to mention your life . But that could be confusing specially without knowing what goes on in your subconscious . That's why others can see through you more than you can see through yourself .
Now what was I talking about ? gotcha :) LOL
Tell me if I proved my point .
On a scale from 1 to 10 I'd give my stream of conscious 6. How about you ?

7 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Laura(southernxyl) said...

I don't know, because I got totally derailed doing the hand movement thing. I could do it easy as pie, for some reason. What does that mean? The thing I can't do is move my right hand in clockwise circles and my right foot in counterclockwise circles, at the same time.

My stream of consciousness is such that my husband and I can have a conversation, and a couple of minutes later he makes some further comment about whatever it was, and I have no idea what he's talking about. I have to tell him - I've moved on, sorry. What was that about? It's not very nice, but I can't help it.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger change destiny said...

WoW !! We're the opposite . I can always do the clockwise-couterclockwise movement but never the vertical horizontal one .
Well , that's supposed to mean that you do know how to perform the orders from both the left side and the right side of your brain correctly and similtaniously . Not many people posses that skill by the way . And that should mean you have a high stream of conciousness too .
Also don't worry it's natural . We all stop to ask :What was that about?

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

انا بقى عملت الحركتين....ومع ذلك انا مش بعرف اعبر عن اللى بفكر فيه بالكلام..ممكن اعبر عنه اكتر بالكتابه يمكن عشان بحب الكتابه اوى وبكتب دايما خواطرى ومذكراتى زى كل الناس بس برضه مش بعرف اعبر بالكلام ...وكتير اوى اوى الاقى واحد جاى بيقولى انت بتحب كذا وكذا..اصل شخصيتك وطبعك كذا...لدرجة ان واحد قاللى انت لو فى الموقف ده كنت عملت كذا كذا...فعلا الناس بتدرس اللى ادامها كويس جدا وبتتعمق جواه اكتر ما هو بيعمل...وليا اصحاب عقلها ذرى بطريقه غريبه تلاقيه واقف بيفكر فى مليون حاجه وهو بيتكلم فى موضوع معين وعشان كده ساعات بيغلط ويقول كلمه فى النص ملهاش علاقه باللى قاله ويرجع يسالنى يقولى انا كنت بتكلم فى ايه..وطبعا مش بعرف ارد لانى بفكر فى مليون حاجه انا كمان ابسطها مثلا انى اظبط قافيه ووزن شعر وحاجات ممكن تكون اتفه من كده مع ان الموضوع الاساسى مهم جدا...فنضطر اننا نغير الموضوع خالص ونمشى فى مشوااااااااار تانى ....ومن شدة انزعاجى من التفكير قولت مره يا بخت الناس العبط اللى مش بيفكرو-مش قصدى المتخلفين عقليا قصدى اللى بايعين اللوبس-زمانهم فى نعيم وعلى الاقل مش بيجيلهم صداع بس طبعا بعدها غيرت رايى..اخيرا العقل الباطن من رايى هو اشد عدو لينا..وهو السبب فى 90%من حالات الاكتئاب والانهيار العصبى ودى حقيقه وجربتها...لازم نتوه العقل الباطن اللى جوانا فى دنيا كلها جنه ووورود..عشان نقدر نواجه النار والعذاب من غير اساساتنا تقع..صح ولا ايه؟

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger change destiny said...

Hold me on : يا باشا المجانين في نعيم . معتقدش إن اللي بايع القضية هما اللي مبسوطين ؟لأن كونه باع القضية دة يدل على أنه هرب منها و مادام هرب منها يبقى واجهها و اتمكنت منه لدرجة إنه اتكسر و ضاع . لكن المتخلف عقليا أو المجنون هو اللي محظوظ بحد لأنه مش فاهم و مش فاهم إنه مش فاهم . و عايش مبسوط بجد بيضحك من قلبه لأنه فاكر اللي بيضحكوا معاه مش عليه .بس أنا مش فاهمة إنت إزاي ملبس العقل الباطن كل التهم دي 90% حرام عليك . تعريف العقل الباطن هو حاصل التجارب السابقة في حياة الإنسان . إنت بتتكلم عنه كأنه قوى خارجية بتتحكم فيك . مع إن علميا هو اللي بيتحكم في قدرتك على عمل رد فعل .قولي حتعيش إزاي من غيره بقى؟

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog, I found it after you commented today on a friends of mines blog.

I don't know my stream of consciousness however the hand movment test was dead easy and the clock/counterclock wise foot hand thing is quite do able to, its it especially easy when the foot and hand are on different sides.

p.s. the language swap thing you do is quite impressive

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger change destiny said...

angus : Hey , i'm glad you like my blog . And since everyone who's commented on this post did the hand thing so easy , I'm starting to doubt my explanation . You are supposed to keep both your hands on the same side by the way , straight and parallel .

Thanths for droping by . Hope it's not your last visit .

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

محمد اعطيني ايملك على الياهو .سليمان

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->